Class of 2022!!
Graduation 2022 is scheduled for Tuesday May 24th, 2022 at 2:30pm at Arizona State University.
Cap & Gown delivery will be Tuesday, May 3, 2022, during all lunches.
If you are an early grad or a student from another campus, you may come pick up your items on delivery days. Sign in at the front office during the delivery window (10:30-12:30). Parents are able to pick up purchased items for their students.
Senior Check Out 2022--- please check everything on your sheet and bring it with you to graduation practice.
Senior Letter/ Senior Check Out sheet
As discussed in today's senior meeting, your Senior Letter is full of good information and important dates. Please look it over and do your best not to miss anything. Your check out sheet will be posted and available to you starting May 3, 2022. You may begin getting signed off for athletic equipment and paying outstanding balances, but you will not be able to return your laptop or complete the sheet until after your finals. Bring the completed sheet with you to graduation practice (it's your entry ticket). Hint: take a picture of your sheet once it's completed in case you lose it.
Your Senior Award Evening will be Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at the Higley Center for Performing Arts. The event begins at 6pm and we will ask students to check in at 5:30pm. Your invitations will be coming out shortly. We can't wait to celebrate and honor your success.
If you need your FINAL transcript including final grades, rank, and gpa to be sent to your college/ university this summer, log into your Parchment account and order it now. Make sure to place your transcript on HOLD because if you don’t, it will get sent out now without all the information you need on it. Make sure you order it or create your account yourself. Don't have your parents create an account for you. Parchment
MESSAGES FROM DESERT FINANCIAL ARENA
High School Graduation represents the culmination of a student’s academic achievement. It is a time of celebration and reflection for students, family, friends, faculty and staff. It brings together a diverse community to share the joy of accomplished goals. Graduation is a special event for all involved. Please show respect for everyone who has come to share in the experience. Individuals who engage in inappropriate or disruptive behavior may be removed from the event.
DESERT FINANCIAL SPECIAL SERVICES
- Lost and Found is located in room 116
- First Aid Station will be located in section #15
- Handicapped seating is available in the arena. First come, first served
- Restrooms and Concessions are available around the concourse
- The doors to the Desert Financial Arena open at 1:30pm, one hour prior to the graduation ceremony
- The event is open to the public.
- Parents, family and friends will not be allowed on the floor at any time before, during or after the ceremony.
- Security at Desert Financial Arena may be conducting “searches” of all students and adults entering the facility as they would for a regular ASU sponsored event.
- All spectators will pass through metal detectors prior to entering the arena.
- See the following lists for items that will and will not be allowed in the arena.
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE ARENA
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags (no larger than 4.5" x 6.5") with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the venue
- Medically necessary items after proper inspection at gates
- Factory sealed water bottles 51 oz. / 1.5 liters or smaller
- Empty non-disposable plastic water bottles • Small retractable umbrellas
- Umbrella strollers
- Service animals
- Seat cushions and chair backs must be 18" or less in width (No pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers)
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE ARENA
- Soft or hard sided coolers, ice chests
- Glass or metal containers
- Outside beverages
- Use of tobacco products, including e-cigarettes and smokeless cigarettes/tobacco
- Cameras with detachable lenses greater than 6" or video cameras
- Tripods, monopods, or selfie sticks for cameras/phones
- Full size strollers
- Backpacks, diaper bags and other similar bags will not be allowed
- Bikes, skateboards, scooters, hover boards, long boards
- Large golf umbrellas
- Pitchforks (wood, metal, plastic)
- Sticks, poles or similar objects that can be used as a weapon
- Weapons of any kind including those carried with permit
- Fireworks, drones or laser pointers
- Artificial noisemakers (Example: air horns, thunderstix, musical instruments, cans filled with contents, whistles, cow bells or any other item used to make artificial noise)
- No pets/animals
To enhance public safety and make stadium access more efficient, Sun Devil Athletics adopted a Clear Bag Policy. Guests may bring in one (1) clear bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" or a 1-gallon plastic storage bag. Fans are limited to one clear bag per person, along with a small clutch or purse for privacy. Staff from the ASU Bookstore will be on hand selling bags should you need them.