Class of 2023!!
Friday, March 31 during lunch- Graduation announcement delivery in the Cafeteria
Tuesday, April 25 during lunch- Cap and gown delivery in the Cafeteria
Jostens Ordering Information
Order online at the link below:
- Order with just $75 down for graduation order (school only) and senior class ring/jewelry. Make payments. Payments are due in full by March 1.
- Order a qualifying class ring/jewelry and get the cap and gown for free.
- When ordering a qualifying class ring/jewelry and cap and gown online, enter SENIORGIFT40 in the discount code box.
See the front of the Jostens handout for more information. Ask your senior about this!
Please note, rings ordered and paid in full by Oct. 31 will ship before Christmas. Jackets ordered and paid in full by Oct. 28 will ship before Christmas.
Order online at:
Graduation 2023 is scheduled for Tuesday May 23rd, 2022 at 7:30pm at Arizona State University.
MESSAGES FROM DESERT FINANCIAL ARENA
High School Graduation represents the culmination of a student’s academic achievement. It is a time of celebration and reflection for students, family, friends, faculty and staff. It brings together a diverse community to share the joy of accomplished goals. Graduation is a special event for all involved. Please show respect to everyone who has come to share in the experience. Individuals who engage in inappropriate or disruptive behavior may be removed from the event.
DESERT FINANCIAL SPECIAL SERVICES
- Lost and Found is located in room 116
- First Aid Station will be located in section #15
- Handicapped seating is available in the arena. First come, first served
- Restrooms and Concessions are available around the concourse.
- The doors to the Desert Financial Arena open at 6:30pm, one hour prior to the graduation ceremony.
- The event is open to the public.
- Parents, family and friends will not be allowed on the floor at any time before, during or after the ceremony.
- Security at Desert Financial Arena may be conducting “searches” of all students and adults entering the facility as they would for a regular ASU-sponsored event.
- All spectators will pass through metal detectors prior to entering the arena.
- See the following lists for items that will and will not be allowed in the arena.
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE ARENA
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags (no larger than 4.5" x 6.5") with or without a handle or strap can be taken to the venue
- Medically necessary items after proper inspection at gates
- Factory sealed water bottles 51 oz. / 1.5 liters or smaller
- Empty non-disposable plastic water bottles • Small retractable umbrellas
- Umbrella strollers
- Service animals
- Seat cushions and chair backs must be 18" or less in width (No pockets, zippers, compartments, or covers)
THE FOLLOWING WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE ARENA
- Soft or hard sided coolers, ice chests
- Glass or metal containers
- Outside beverages
- Use of tobacco products, including e-cigarettes and smokeless cigarettes/tobacco
- Cameras with detachable lenses greater than 6" or video cameras
- Tripods, monopods, or selfie sticks for cameras/phones
- Full size strollers
- Backpacks, diaper bags and other similar bags will not be allowed.
- Bikes, skateboards, scooters, hover boards, long boards
- Large golf umbrellas
- Pitchforks (wood, metal, plastic)
- Sticks, poles or similar objects that can be used as a weapon
- Weapons of any kind, including those carried with a permit
- Fireworks, drones or laser pointers
- Artificial noisemakers (Example: air horns, thunderstix, musical instruments, cans filled with contents, whistles, cow bells or any other item used to make artificial noise)
- No pets/animals
To enhance public safety and make stadium access more efficient, Sun Devil Athletics adopted a Clear Bag Policy. Guests may bring in one (1) clear bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" or a 1-gallon plastic storage bag. Fans are limited to one clear bag per person, along with a small clutch or purse for privacy. Staff from the ASU Bookstore will be on hand selling bags should you need them.