Arizona Seal of Arts Proficiency
The Arizona State Seal of Arts Proficiency is awarded to Arizona graduates who complete an arts pathway.
The seal is meant to recognize mastery of Arizona arts education standards, cultivate artistic literacy and skills for 21st century success, promote increased access to well-rounded, high quality arts education and prepare students for college and career readiness including active participation in the creative industries sector.
Pathway requirements: To qualify for the Arizona State Seal of Arts Proficiency, a student will complete the following requirements.
1. A final GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in each of the qualifying arts/CTE courses
2. 4 minimum credit requirements in one of the following ways:
- A minimum of 4 credits in one artistic discipline
- 3 credits in one artistic discipline; and 1 credit in a qualifying CTE credit
- 2 credits in one artistic discipline and 2 credits in a qualifying CTE course
3. 60 hours of arts related extracurricular activities for class of 2022
4. A student capstone project