What is ParentVUE?
ParentVUE helps parents stay informed and connected by providing day-to-day insight into their child’s academic experience. ParentVUE works with the Synergy™ student information system, allowing parents to access near real-time information on assignments and scores, attendance, and demographic information. ParentVUE offers parents a single sign-on to view all of their children’s information from one account.
Help Creating an Account or Logging In
For any issues logging in to or setting up your ParentVUE account please contact your student's school or email SSupport@husd.org.
- Accelerated Reader Home Connect
- Arizona Department of Education Handbook of Parental Rights
- Code of Conduct
- Community Education
- Community Resource Guide
- Compliment Form
- District Boundaries
- Email Communication
- Educational Services
- Food Services
- Free and Reduced Meal Application
- High School Graduation Requirements
- Health Services
- K-5 Assessment and Grading Handbook
- Online Curriculum Log In Errors
- Parent Support Handbook
- Parent Support Training
- Preschool Programs
- Students in Transition Program (Homeless)
- Volunteer Information