InTouch Online Payments
Higley Unified School District has implemented a new online student payment system called InTouch Receipting. Parents/guardians can access their InTouch account through the link provided below to pay for class fees, fines (past due), athletic participation, tax credit, etc.
Please note that you must have a ParentVUE account in order to use the online payments portal for student purchases or fine/fee payments. If you do not currently have a ParentVUE account and you wish to use the online payment portal, please contact your school. It may take up to 24 hours after the creation of your ParentVUE account before you can log in.
Follow the instructions below to make your InTouch account.
- Log into https://az-higley.intouchreceipting.com/
- First time users of InTouch must set your password to sync with ParentVue. Under the "1st Time Users" section, select "click here to set your password."
- To identify your account, please input your email address or username that is associated with your ParentVue account.
- After you input your email address or username, follow the prompts to set your password. It can be the same as your ParentVue account and does not change your ParentVue password. You will receive an email that is associated with your ParentVue account.
- After you have set your password, you can login to InTouch Receipting using your ParentVue username and the password you just created.
- When you log in to InTouch, your students will now show up. Here, you can select the items to pay for or you can add additional items by selecting the student's school tab. This is where you will find information and payment options for parking, club accounts and tax credit. Any sports participation will automatically be added to the student's account.
- If you need assistance setting your initial password, please email InTouchPassFix@husd.org from your ParentVUE email.