Link Crew is a leadership council that works to develop a strong positive culture on campus by cultivating good quality leaders, students, and individuals. Link Crew works closely with incoming Freshman to help them transition positively onto our campus. Building strong and lasting connections with the Freshman helps develop a sense of belonging. Additionally, Link Crew Leaders work hard to develop their own leadership skills on and off campus through a variety of opportunities and activities. The goal is to sharpen and execute our vision of building a positive school culture, developing strong and lasting connections with staff, students, and the community, serving others, and leading by example.
- Link Crew is a club on campus for upperclassmen and members are accepted through an application process. Applications open in March.
- Board Meetings: 1st Tuesday of every month (in Rooms 220 & 221)
- Club Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of every month (in Rooms 220 & 221)
- Advisors: Lindsey Shields and Rebecca Rodriquez
- Contact: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org