Where do you want to go? How do you plan to get there?
It’s never too early to start thinking about your future!Incoming and current middle school and high school students, along with their families, are invited to learn about the many options available in Higley schools. These education pathways will help prepare students for future college and career choices.
Thursday, Jan. 18, 20185:30 to 7 p.m. Learn more about clubs and activities on the middle and high school campuses6 to 8 p.m. WorkshopsWhere: Williams Field High School, 2076 S. Higley Road, Gilbert
Workshop topics include:
- AP Classes (HHS & WFHS offer nearly 20 class titles in several content areas, including social studies, math, English, science, fine arts, foreign language and more)
- Dual Enrollment Classes (HHS & WFHS offer dozens of class titles through local and state colleges and universities)
- Transitioning to Middle School
- STEM Classes in Middle School
- Middle School Accelerated Classes
- High School and Middle School Elective options
- Transitioning to High School
- Career & Technical Education Programs
- College Entrance Processes
- Junior ROTC
- World Language Options
Presenters include Higley educators and representatives from area colleges and businesses.Want to learn more about Higley schools today? Check out the Our Schools webpage.