Mr. Jasen StigerEmail: email@example.comPhone: (480) 279-8087Subject(s): Financial Algrebra & Algebra 1Room#: 266Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 2:30-4:00 pm, or by appointmentSchedule:1st Hour: Financial Algrebra2nd Hour: Prep Hour3rd Hour: Algebra 14th Hour: Algebra 15th Hour: Algebra 16th Hour: Algebra 1About Me:Originally I am from Illinois. I spent my teenage years in Michigan before joining the U.S. Air Force after high school. I was a Crew-Chief on the F-15 pictured above. I proudly served for 8 years before being honorably discharged. After the Air Force, I joined the world of Accounting and Finance. I have always wanted to be a teacher and I made the jump to fulfill my dream in 2017. I use over 12 years of experience in Accounting & Finance to apply real world scenarios to what I teach in Financial Algrebra & Algebra I. This will be my second year at Williams Field High School.Parents: Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. E-mail isthe best way to get in touch with me. I will return an email or phone call within 24 business hours.
Required Materials for Class
- 3 ring binder - 1 inch thick (All notes and activities will be required to be kept in binder)
- Plastic folder with 3 holes to fit in binder (To keep any loose papers)
- College Ruled Loose Paper (There will be writing done within this class)
- Dry erase markers
Ways to help your student succeed in math
- 3 ring binder - 1 or 1/2 inch thick (All notes and activities will be required to be kept in binder
- Plastic folder (To keep any loose papers, i.e. Homework)
- Dry erase markers
- School glue (We will have preprinted inserts at times)
- Optional: TI-Nspire (non CAS) calculator
- Never say that your student is weak in math.
- Focus on what your student is capable of doing in math and continue to motive your student.
- Be involved in your student’s learning. Question them daily on what they learned in class.
- Check your student’s math notebook frequently.
- Check for completion of homework/assignment.
- Check my teacher page & class calendar to stay current with lessons.
- Check my YouTube Channel for any lessons that might have been missed or for a refresher on material that we already covered. Search "Stigermath" to find my channel and subscribe.
- Sign up for the Remind App. The codes and how to sign up are located on the Remind Tab.