Mrs. Ebert - 5th Grade
*Before/after school parent meetings are by appointment only.
Meet Mrs. Ebert
*20 years of teaching experience
*Bachelor's degree in Elementary Education & English from Western Michigan University
*Master’s Degree in Reading from Grand Valley State University
The first week of school, students will be creating a poster with 10 fun facts about themselves. Students, start thinking about what unique, crazy, silly, and random facts that could be on YOUR poster!
Ten Fun Facts About Mrs. Ebert
1. I lived in Michigan for 33 years before moving to Arizona.
2. People think my hometown is always fun to say - Kalamazoo.
3. Everywhere I go, people tell me I have a "twin" somewhere.
4. I often have a hard time hearing, but I hate loud noises.
5. I have a balloon popping phobia; hence, the loud noise issue.
6. My maiden name was Fox.
7. I have gone deep sea fishing and caught a 6 foot sailfish. It took 20 minutes to reel it in!!!
8. I've been stung by a scorpion, which seems crazy to everyone back home.