P: 480.279.8012F: 480.279.7513Registration Office hoursMonday - Friday from 7am - 3pmPlease click the OLR button below to start enrolling your student.I will follow-up with an e-mail once your student appears in my queue.Please e-mail me with any questions!Registration is now open for the 2021-22 school year.
During the school year - ALL paperwork MUST be in by 12:00 p.m. for the student to start the following school day.Students cannot be registered without the following items. Please be prepared to upload or scan them over.
ALL STUDENTS ENROLLING MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN – See below if guardian*BIRTH CERTIFICATE (STATE CERTIFIED)
All students must have a certified Birth Certificate on file. No student may participate in AIA activities without a birth certificate on record.PROOF OF RESIDENCE
One of the following items MUST be submitted and be in the name of the parent on birth certificate/guardian on court orders, or an affidavit of residency needs to be completed:
• Current Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, Water) with name and address. Disconnect notices will not be accepted.
• Purchase Contract or Lease/Rental Agreement (must be on letterhead of rental company) – Must be signed.
To comply with Arizona State Law current immunizations are required for school attendance. Documents signed by a physician, physician’s office, health care provider, or former school with a signature are all acceptable. For more information, please check out the health office.WITHDRAWAL FORM
Students need an official withdrawal form from their previous school to enroll.UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS, DISCIPLINE AND ATTENDANCE RECORDS
Must be provided.WITHDRAWAL GRADES (during school year)
Students must have transfer grades if enrolling during the school year. Failure to provide transfer grades may result in a loss of credit. Student must receive credits at the semester for enrollment.
SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENTS
Please attach a current copy of IEP and current Psychological report or 504 to help place your student and to receive the correct services.*LEGAL GUARDIANSHIP OR CUSTODY PAPERS – One of the following must be submitted if applicable:
• Current Valid Court Orders
• Arizona Court Appointed Guardianship Papers
• Documentation from Superior Court of Arizona showing the pending court date for your Guardianship hearing.Final papers must be provided within a week of the hearing dateThank you for taking an active role in your student’s education.If the registrar’s office is asked to request that the information be faxed from the previous school, your registration process may be delayed.We have an Ipad in the front office for anyone to use. BEST way to enroll your student is through OLR so all your accounts are created when you start the enrollment.Please check with me prior to printing the paper packet. Don't print the enrollment packet back to back. (You may NOT scan/fax paperwork over unless it has been pre-approved)