P: 480.279.8012F: 480.279.7513Registration hours are Monday through Friday 7am-3pm.
Summer Office Hours:
All paperwork MUST be in by 12:00 p.m. for the student to start the following school day. All paperwork needs to be hand delivered. You may NOT scan/fax paperwork over unless it has been pre-approved.Please be prepared to present these items. If the registrar’s office is asked to request that the information be faxed from the previous school, your registration process may be delayed. Don't print the enrollment packet back to back.Students cannot be registered without the following items:
- June 3rd –27th, M-Th, 7:30am-3pm, closed Fridays
- Office Closed July 1st - July 5th
- July 8th—19th, M-F, 7:30am-3pm
ALL STUDENTS ENROLLING MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN – See below if guardian*BIRTH CERTIFICATE (STATE CERTIFIED)
All students must have a certified Birth Certificate on file. No student may participate in AIA activities without a birth certificate on record.PROOF OF RESIDENCE
One of the following items MUST be submitted and be in the name of the parent on birth certificate/guardian on court orders, or an affidavit of residency needs to be completed:
• Current Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, Water) with name and address. Disconnect notices will not be accepted.
• Purchase Contract or Lease/Rental Agreement (must be on letterhead of rental company) – Must be signed.
To comply with Arizona State Law current immunizations are required for school attendance. Documents signed by a physician, physician’s office, health care provider, or former school with a signature are all acceptable. For more information, please check out the health office.WITHDRAWAL FORM
Students need an official withdrawal form from their previous school to enroll.UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS, DISCIPLINE AND ATTENDANCE RECORDS
Must be provided.WITHDRAWAL GRADES (during school year)
Students must have transfer grades if enrolling during the school year. Failure to provide transfer grades may result in a loss of credit. Student must receive credits at the semester for enrollment.
SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENTS
Please attach a current copy of IEP and current Psychological report or 504 to help place your student and to receive the correct services.*LEGAL GUARDIANSHIP OR CUSTODY PAPERS – One of the following must be submitted if applicable:
• Current Valid Court Orders
• Arizona Court Appointed Guardianship Papers
• Documentation from Superior Court of Arizona showing the pending court date for your Guardianship hearing.Final papers must be provided within a week of the hearing dateThank you for taking an active role in your student’s education.