Welcome to the National Honor Society at Williams Field High School webpage!
The National Honor Society is a club built upon four pillars; scholarship, service, leadership and character. Our members are selected first by their good standing of weighted GPA. Then they are inducted for their leadership, service and character in the classroom. During the school year, as a club we serve our school in a variety of different projects. Along with serving our community by collecting cans and donations during our annual Stuff the Bus Food Drive. It is our commitment to serve and create a better future in our school and our community.
We meet every other Tuesday after school from 2:20-2:45 in the Lecture hall.
Advisor: Alison Wood Alison.email@example.com
Advisor: Megan Spitler Megan.firstname.lastname@example.org
National Honor Society Basics:
1. If you meet the 3.8 GPA minimum (weighted), you will receive a letter by the end of February your Junior or Sophomore year. This will be an invitation to go through our application and selection process.
2. Our faculty council will review your application as well as your recommendation forms to vote on acceptance into NHS.
3. Letters of acceptance or rejection are sent out in March before or after Spring break.
4. Induction Ceremony of new members will be April 20, 2022.
In the mean time:
- Volunteer. - Our faculty members look to see how much you are contributing to our campus and our community.
- Get involved with other clubs. - They also look for involvement in other clubs.
- Stay on top of grades. - Keep your grades up and continue to study for all of your classes.