Our greatest priority at Higley Unified School District is the health and safety of our students, staff and community members.We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your family, especially as we face this challenging situation together.We need your help, it is vital to the health and safety of our community that individuals stay home if they have:
- had contact with a positive COVID-19 individual.
- are having symptoms of COVID-19.
- have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting test results.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include fever, cough and shortness of breath, diarrhea, vomiting, chills, congestion or runny nose, headache, muscle or body aches, nausea, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell. If you or any member of your family exhibit these symptoms, please contact your medical provider for advice immediately. If you or a loved one please contact your medical healthcare provider or see below for locations near you:
COVID TESTING LOCATIONS
- Embry Women’s Health 2626 E. Pecos Rd Chandler, AZ 85225 480.376.2170 FREE
- Queen Creek High School 22149 E. Ocotillo Rd. Queen Creek AZ 85142 480.376.2170 (Saturdays and Sundays only) FREE
- NextCare Urgent Care 6343 S. Higley Rd Gilbert AZ 85298 480.748.2712
- NextCare Urgent Care 1066 N. Power Rd Ste 101 Mesa AZ 85205 480.807.0130
- CVS 3170 S. Higley Rd. Gilbert AZ 85298
- CVS 765 S. Lindsay Rd Gilbert AZ 85296
- Dispatch Health House 480.295.4490
- Maricopa County Testing Information