Personal Supplies: It is recommended that students have the following supplies. Student supplies may need to be replenished as needed; please keep extra supplies at home.
- 1” Binder with dividers labeled for each class (Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies) (NO larger than 1”)
- Sturdy Zippered Supply bag to hold personal items (NO Plastic/Metal Boxes)
- 8 (4 for each semester) Single-Subject College Ruled 100 pg. Composition Notebooks for Language Arts, Science, Social Studies and Math -please do not buy styles with perforated pages.
- Plastic Sheet Protectors (25-30)
- 2-2 pocket folders with brads (1 for science, 1 for music)
- Wooden #2 pencils (2-12 packs, 1 will be collected by the homeroom teacher)
- 4 Glue sticks
- 2 reams of College Ruled Loose-leaf paper (1 will be collected by the homeroom teacher)
- 8-12 Colored Pencils
Supplies to be collected by teacher
- 1 pack of pencil cap erasers
- 1 Large box of tissues
- Hand sanitizer
- Crayola Oil Pastels, 16 ct.
- 1 pack of baby wipes (any brand)
- 1 pack of Ticonderoga pencils (preferably sharpened)
- 1 Fine point Sharpie (Black)
- 1 Maped Technic White Vinyl Polymer Eraser
*Students who are in Band or Orchestra do not need to get supplies for Art.