Personal Supplies: It is recommended that students have the following supplies in every class. Student supplies may need to be replenished as needed; please keep extra supplies at home.
- 1” Binder with dividers labeled for each class (Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies) (NO larger than 1”)
- Sturdy Zippered Supply bag to hold personal items (NO Plastic/Metal Boxes)
- 8 Single-Subject College Ruled 100 pg. Composition Notebooks for Language Arts, Science, Social Studies and Math (1 per semester-per subject)-please do not buy styles with perforated pages.
- Plastic Sheet Protectors (25-30)
- 1 folder with brads (will be kept in science room)
- Wooden #2 pencils
- 4 Glue sticks
- 2 reams of College Ruled Loose-leaf paper (1 will be collected by the homeroom teacher)
- 8-12 Colored Pencils
Supplies to be collected by teacher
- 3 Large boxes of tissues
- Sanitizing wipes for desks
- Hand sanitizer
- Loose-leaf paper
- Glue sticks