Easy Guide to Composting
6 Easy Steps to Composting:
1. First choose your type of backyard compost. You can either use a compost or an open bin.
2. Choose a compost location, preferably spacious and dry.
3. Start adding and layering green and brown compostable materials.
4. Then, continue adding compost layers until your bin is full.
5. Continue using your composting!
6. Harvest your compost when it's done!
Click this link to get you to the "What Can You Compost" page, where there are lists of what you can and cannot compost: What Can You Compost?