Create your Account Profile
Browse to the website: https://husd.ce.eleyo.com
- Select Sign In (top, right corner). If your email address is recognized as a previously registered user, please use the Forgot Password link to receive an emailed link to create a password.
- Complete the Register a New Account Form then select Create Account.
- After you have finished setting up your profile, select the Community Education link in the upper left area of the screen then select Explore All Programs then Your Dashboard. This will populate your contact information within the Community Education system –or- continue to the steps below to Add Family Members and Emergency Contacts.
An email will be sent from Eleyo with a link to verify your account. Use the Verify Your Email Address button on that email to verify your account.
Add Family Members and Emergency Contacts to Your Account Profile
- Select your name in the top right, corner of the screen then Your Account/Relationships.
- Use the Add button to add all family members to facilitate upcoming registrations in the system. When adding a grade for a Pre-K student, select Kindergarten and the year your child will be entering Kindergarten (you may edit this at a later date if needed).
- Select the Create Person Use the Emergency Contacts button to add emergency contacts for children in your profile. In order to prevent creating duplicate users in the system, when adding an Emergency Contact already attached to your profile, select from the list of already existing users as you type. Use the Copy Emergency Contacts to copy contacts from child to child.
After you have finished setting up your profile, select the Community Education link in the top, left area of the screen then select Explore All Programs then Your Dashboard. This will populate your contact information within the Community Education system.
If you have any questions please contact the Community Education office at 480-279-7055 or firstname.lastname@example.org