HUSD enrollment information
Welcome to the Higley Unified School District! If you are new to our district and are ready to register your child, click the link to the left to download the Registration Packet. For students entering Kindergarten, our Kindergarten questionnaire will need to be included with your registration packet. Please click here
to download questionnaire.
Registration for all students in kindergarten to 12th grades should be done at the home school - the campus which your child will attend. Boundary maps can be found on the links on the left. Please complete the registration forms and bring the completed forms, along with all appropriate documentation outlined below, to the home school during business hours.
Registrations received prior to 12:00 p.m. can start school the next day; however, transportation will be the responsibility of the parent/guardian. For registrations received after 12:00 p.m., there is a one-day processing period before the student can start school.
Here is a checklist with the documents needed for registration:
• Completed registration packet
• Birth certificate
• Immunization record: Arizona Requirements: Grades K-12: English
• Proof of residency (contract on your house, rental or lease agreement, electric bill)
• Authorization and the release of records
If applicable, also provide records for the following:
• Withdrawal grades
• Withdrawal slip from previous school
• Unofficial transcript
• Child custody court documentation
• Special education records
• Discipline and attendance records
• Lunch program application