As a Leader in Me Campus, we are growing leaders every day and need these supplies to support our curriculum and classroom learning of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- 1 - 1”, 3-ring binder, w/ outside plastic cover insert & inside pockets
- 1 - set of 5-tab dividers
- $12.00 Tax Credit Donation to The Leader in Me for Instructional Supplies
The items are for donation for the classroom to share, please do not put your child’s name on these items.
- 2 #2 pencils
- 1 pkg. Dry Erase Markers (4 or more count)
- 1 Pencil cap erasers
- 1 box facial tissues
- 1 disinfecting wipes
- 1 bottle hand sanitizer
- 1 pkg. color copy paper (any color)
- 1 paper towels
The items below are used by your child and should be labeled with their name on it. These items will be stored in their pencil pouches and will go with them to each class.
- 1 - Pencil Pouch with zipper (NO pencil boxes)
- 1 Colored Pencils or Twistable Crayons
- 1 Highlighters (4 colors)
- 1 -pair of child size scissors
- 1 colored pens
- 1 - eraser or sock for whiteboard work
- 3 - plastic pocket folders with prongs in the middle (Colors: red, blue, and yellow)
- 5 - composition notebooks (no spiral notebooks please)
- 1 – personal size dry erase board
- A set of personal headphones or ear These are for library days