As a Leader in Me Campus, we are growing leaders every day and need these supplies to support our curriculum and classroom learning of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- 1 - 1”, 3-ring binder, w/ outside plastic cover insert & inside pockets
- 1 - set of 5-tab dividers
- $12.00 Tax Credit Donation to The Leader in Me for Instructional Supplies
The items below are items that will be stored in the classroom. These items will be given out as needed throughout the year as community property.
- 2 pkg. #2 pencils
- 1 pkg. Dry Erase Markers (4 or more count)
- 2 pkgs. Glue Sticks (8 count)
- 2 pkgs. Lined paper (wide ruled
- 1 pkg. Pencil Cap erasers
The items below are used by your child and should be labeled with their names. These items will be stored in their pencil pouches and will go with them to each class.
- 1 - Pencil Pouch with zipper (NO pencil boxes)
- 1 pkg. Colored Pencils or Twistable Crayons
- 1 pkg. Highlighters (4 colors)
- 1 -pair Scissors
- 1 pkg. Colored pens
- 1 - Eraser or sock for whiteboard work
- 3 - Plastic Pocket folders with prongs in the middle (Colors: Red, Blue, and Yellow)
- 4 Composition notebooks labeled: Math, Science, Reading, Social Studies
- 1 - Spiral notebooks labeled: Writing
Below are some helpful items that make our life in class healthier and more comfortable. If you can donate any of the below items to be used by all students, it is greatly appreciated!
- 1 box Facial Tissues
- 1 pkg. Disinfecting Wipes
- 1 bottle Hand Sanitizer
- 1 pkg. Gallon/Quart/Sandwich bags
- 1 pkg. Color Copy Paper (any color)
- 1 pkg. Paper Towels
- 1 box. Band-Aids