Degrees and Certifications:
Mrs. Meganne Young
Welcome! My name is Meganne Young and I am the Director of Spiritline and the Varsity Head Cheer coach. I have been coaching at WF for the past 8 years and have been teaching Special Education for the past 9! I have 3 boys (10, 8, 4) and an amazing husband that supports me through all the craziness of cheer! I am excited to have you join our team!
The tryouts for the 2019-2020 Varsity Spiritline will be held in April 22, 23, 24 and 25th. Tryouts will start at 300pm and end at 500pm.
Please have your physical completed and put into registermyathlete.com before April 22.
ALL current Williams Field Students are allowed to tryout!
Meeting will be on March27 for those interested in trying out.
Requirements for Varsity cheer:
- GPA above a 2.3 with no F's
- Standing backhandspring or higher
- Round-off back handspring or higher
- Able to commit to the team from June-March
- Varsity Cheer practice at 530am-7am Monday-Friday with some Saturday practices.
- Football games on Friday nights
- Basketball games Tues, Thurs Friday