FAMILY HOUSING HUB
- Connecting families with minor dependent children who are experiencing homelessness to homeless services.
- Assessing the unique needs of each family and connecting them to the appropriate housing intervention and resources to end their homelessness.
LOCATIONS AND HOURS OF OPERATION:
*Please call before visiting the Family Housing Hub. Hours of operations are subject to change.*
3307 E. Van Buren Phoenix, AZ 85008
- Monday: 8AM – 8PM
- Tuesday – Thursday: 8AM – 4PM
Pat Gilbert Center (Mesa CAN) 635 E. Broadway Mesa, AZ 85204
- Tuesday Only: 8AM – 4PM
Save the Family Foundation, 125 E. University Dr. Mesa, AZ 85201
- Wednesday Only: 8AM – 12PM
Pendergast Community Center, Family Resource Center, 10550 W. Mariposa St., Phoenix, AZ 85037
- Thursday Only: 8AM – 4PM
- Please call prior to arrival to obtain addition information.
- No financial resources (rent, utilities) are available at the Family Housing Hub. Please contact2-1-1 or your local CAP office.
- No immediate shelter is available.
- All adults in the household must be present. Please bring what family member documents you have.
Please call the Family Housing Hub prior to your visit to obtain more information about the services we provide and what documentation families will need to bring for their visit.