Gilbert Chamber Foundation Presents: Career Shadowing and Mentorship Program
This program is designed to give students an inside look at the career field of their intestest. Each student and mentor work at their own pace to accomplish between 16 and 20 hours of career shadowing, and all mentors and students come together for a closing reception at the end of the cycle. Two cycles are offered, one in the winter and one in the summer. To apply, click here.
- Applications due: April 1
- Orientation: May 12
- Program length: May 12 - July 30.
- Closing Reception: July 30
The Arizona Career Information System (AzCIS) is a comprehensive, annually updated software program provided by the AZ Department of Education for students and adults to build an electronic college/career portfolio. There is also a section for parents. The AzCIS system is available to students after they leave high school.
By logging in, students have access to:
- a database of information on over 500 occupation options and the related programs of study and training
- all college majors
- scholarship search engine
- job search engine
- resume builder and interview skill builder
- assessments, and much more
All HUSD students can create an AzCIS account by following these simple directions:
AzCIS – Login/Password Directions (2 step process):
- Click this link
- The general log is:
- To create your personal account, you must create your own user name and password.
- Go to the “My ECAP” tab. Click on “Login or Create My Education Career Action Plan.”
- Under New Users, click on Create “My Education Career Action Plan.”
- Complete the required information,
- Create your username and password
- Then click “Submit.”
Resume Writing: Tips and Tricks for Your Resume
Resume Writing Guide: