SCHOOLWIDE REQUIRED SUPPLY LIST
By Tuesday, July 24th, all students need to have a binder with the following supplies. They are expected to have the binder with them in every class (one single binder, not per class).
Note that teachers may require a few additional items, including spiral and/or composition notebooks, which will be included in their syllabi. However, students need to have the schoolwide binder and other items listed above by July 24th.
- 2- to 3-inch binder (1) - no built in folders; no accordion style
- Colored tabs (6-7) - one for each class period
- Lined, loose-leaf paper package (1-2)
- Pens (black or blue)
- Highlighters (pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple)
- 3-hole punched pencil case/pouch (1)
MRS. BYRD'S CLASS REQUIRED SUPPLIESIn addition to the items listed above, please bring the following to keep in the classroom.
- 1 small pack of 5x8 note cards (these are the BIG ones; you won't want to be limited to anything smaller)
- 5-pack of 3x3 Post-its (any color)
- 2 red pens
If you are able, we can always use more of the following, as well.
- Lined, loose-leaf paper
- Black or blue pens
- Hand sanitizer
- Disinfectant wipes