Welcome to Sixth Grade!
Sixth Grade Personal Supplies:
It is recommended that students have the following supplies in every class. Student supplies may need to be replenished as needed; please keep extra supplies at home.
• 1” Binder with dividers labeled for each class (Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies) (NO larger than 1”)
• Sturdy Zippered Supply bag to hold personal items (NO Plastic/Metal Boxes)
• 8 Single-Subject College Ruled 100 pg. Composition Notebooks for Language Arts, Science, Social Studies and Math (1 per semester-per subject)-please do not buy styles with perforated pages.
• Plastic Sheet Protectors (25-30) • 1 folder with brads (will be kept in science room)
• Grading pens (Red) • Wooden #2 pencils
• 4 Highlighters—different colors
• 4 Glue sticks
• 2 reams of College Ruled Loose-leaf paper (1 will be collected by the homeroom teacher)
• 8-12 Colored Pencils, Crayons, OR markers (NO Sharpies/Permanent Markers)
• Students may need other materials to complete special projects in various classes
Supplies to be collected by teacher:
• 3 LARGE boxes of tissues
• Sanitizing wipes for desks
• Hand sanitizer
• 4 Dry Erase Markers
Donations of loose-leaf paper, pencils, highlighters and glue sticks would be appreciated