PHYSICAL EDUCATION STUDENTS ONLY
You have the opportunity to makeup 10 EXCUSED absences per semester (2 semesters) each school year.
To do a makeup you must do the following:
* Research the topic for the Day # absent
* Type up a summary in your own words (plagiarism will not be tolerated or accepted)
* Summary must be 1 page typed, Times New Roman (font), 12pt. Double spaced,
* Header is Single spaced (First & Last Name, Pd. 5, Date Absent, Date turning in)
* Topic of Research
* Email the Makeup assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Must be submitted not later than 2 weeks after the absence (beyond 2 weeks will not be accepted)
Day 1: What is Physical Fitness?
Day 2: Why is it important to WARM UP prior to play a sport or exercising?
Day 3: How does smoking affect the body?
Day 4: How do energy drinks affect the body?
Day 5: Please explain what happens during an asthma attack and what steps one can take to avoid experiencing an attack during exercise.
Day 6: What are the benefits of varying your workout routines?
Day 7: Why are steroid use in athletic competition band in most sports, and what are the negatives of using steroids in exercise?
Day 8: What are Health Related & Skill Related Fitness?
Day 9: Is strength training safe for children? Describe the pros and cons of this trading theory.
Day 10: List & describe 5 different training myths that are commonly associated with weight training.