Note: If you, or someone you know, needs special assistance with a disability to access any content on this web site, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.The following resources are useful in strengthening the speaking skills developed through Table Topic activities in class:
- "8 Ways to Instantly Improve Your Public Speaking": Article from Monster.com to help prepare for delivering a quality speech.
- Toastmasters: Link to the website for Toastmaster organization focused on developing and improving public speaking skills.
- 10 Tips for Public Speaking: Link to an article conveying different tips and strategies for organizing and delivering a quality speech.
- Crafting an Elevator Pitch: Article from Northeastern University that provides tips and suggestions on the importance of and skills to develop a quality elevator pitch.
- "10 Tips for Public Speaking: How to Relax, Focus, and Shine in Your Next Presentation"