Note: If you, or someone you know, needs special assistance with a disability to access any content on this web site, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.The following links are resources useful for writing:
- Purdue Owl: Provides students with a compendium of knowledge related to grammar, conventions, and strategies for writing a quality paper based on the genre being studied in class.
- Son of Citation Machine: This website assists students with properly citing sources in text as well as creating a Work Cited page.
- Plagarism Overview: This website assists students with the concept of plagarism and how to avoid plagarizing in their writing.
- Research Paper Tips
- Developing a quality essay tips and suggestions
- Study Skills for Students
- Note Taking Skills