Dear 1st Grade Families,
Welcome to 1st grade. We are very excited to meet you! We have a lot of fun activities planned for you. The following is a list of supplies that are recommended for 1st grade for your child to be successful. Feel free to use supplies from last year and also be sure to check the sale ads starting in July. We hope you have a fabulous summer and look forward to meeting you in July.
The 1st grade team
Recommended First Grade Supply List
These items can be brought to school during Meet the Teacher in July.
*Please do not label the supplies because they are for community use.
- Large backpack – no rolling backpacks please (labeled).
- 8 packages of glue sticks
- Small plastic pencil box (8x5x2)
- 2 packages of thick Expo dry erase markers (Black Only Please)
- 2 package of yellow #2 pencils – preferably Ticonderoga®
- 2 rectangular pink erasers
- 1 scissor (preferably Fiskars®)
- 4 boxes of Crayola® 24 count crayons
- 6 vinyl plastic folders- 2 red, 2 blue, 1 green, 1 yellow with 3-hole fasteners (no designs. ex. Disney Characters)
- 1 one inch binder with a plastic sleeve
- 2 yellow highlighters
- 2 boxes of facial tissue
- 1 container of Clorox® wipes for classroom clean-up
- 1 pair of computer headsets
*Please do not send hand-held pencil sharpeners with your child.
Teacher’s Wish List
The following items are wish list items that will be used for classroom art activities and centers. These are items we typically use throughout the year.
- Colored Sharpies
- Hand Sanitizer