Mrs. Mantle’s Classroom Rules and Procedures
We will abide by 5 basic rules,
all the while striving to always do our best and be leaders on campus:
Be KIND * Be SAFE * Be HELPFUL
Be RESPECTFUL * Be RESPONSIBLE
We work as a group to promote good leadership and learning. Every classroom has students with different academic capabilities. As their teachers, it our job to make sure that every child is learning in a safe, calm, and consistent environment. During our first week of school, we will create our classroom expectations that include respect, safety, kindness and fun. We will learn the 7 Habits of leadership qualities and develop these skills to prepare students for the future.
Undesirable behavior and students that interfere with learning of others will:
• Receive a verbal reminder
• Receive a behavior form that allows them to reflect on their behavior in writing
• If the behavior continues the parent will be notified
• If not resolved, the student will be sent to the front office for further action.
• If your child is going to absent for a prolonged period of time please email me and I will get work together for them that they can work on from home.
• Students should be using the restroom before school, during lunch, and during recess.
• Students will be allowed to use the restroom during independent work times as necessary.
Snacks and Drinks:
• We have a snack time every morning.
• Snacks should be healthy (no candy)
• Please send students with water bottles.
• Please no sodas or juice boxes for in the classroom.
• I will be checking desks to make sure they are clean and organized.
• Students are responsible for keeping their own desks neat.
• If students have toys or other distractions in their desks I will ask them to take them home. If this continues I will collect them.