Student & Classroom Expectations
In order to provide my students with the safe and excellent educational climate they deserve, the following rules and procedures will be in effect at all times.
In our class we have 3 main rules:
I teach with a "Love and Logic" mindset:I will treat you with respect so you will know how to treat me.Feel free to do anything that doesn't cause a problem for anyone else.If you cause a problem, I will ask you to solve it.If you can't solve the problem or choose not to, I will make the choice for you.Consequences will depend on the special person, and the special situation.If you feel something is unfair, whisper to me, "I'm not sure that's fair," and we will talk it out.
- Treat yourself with respect
- Treat others with respect
- Treat our school with respect
How we demonstrate our classroom rules:
- Show Pillars of Character: Trustworthiness, Respect, Responsibility, Fairness, Caring,& Citizenship
- Listen and follow directions
- Use good manners and have a positive attitude
- Show respect for others
- Show self control
- Help others and be a good friend
- Always do your personal best