Spanish 1A - Semester 1 / Spanish 1 - Semester 1Unit 1
(We will not be testing vocabulary of numbers past 39)YouTube - Months of the Year songYou Tube - Days of the week songYouTube - Alphabet Song
- I can greet people.
- I can say good-bye to people
- I can express simple courtesies.
- I can tell the date using the day and the month.
- I can count from 1 to 39.
- I can tell the seasons.
Creating little books - for homework assignmentVideo for creatingVideo for page numbers
- I can listen and understand someone's preferences and obligations
- I can identify and categorize action phrases in Spanish.
- I can ask someone what their preferences and obligations are.
- I know about popular pastimes in Latin-America
- I can describe myself
- I can describe someone else
Spanish 1A - Semester 2
- I can describe my schedule at school.
- using "ser"
- using "tener"
- using "gustar" family type verbs
- using adjectives (noun agreement in gender and number)
- possessive adjectives
- I can tell the time.
- I can use numbers up to 1,000 (1.000). (Click here to practice your numbers)
- I can talk about traveling places and how to get there.
- I can tell where someone is and what they are doing.
Spanish 1 - Semester 2
- I can conjugate AR verbs in the present tense.
- I can talk about clothing including the sizes and colors.
- I can talk about school supplies.
- Culture: Mexican clothing; both traditional and current fashion, Oscar de la Renta
- I can conjugate ER and IR verbs in the present tense.
- I can talk about family, my home (home) and chores at home.
- I can conjugate stem changing verbs in the present tense.
- I can talk about family, my home (home) and chores at home
- Culture: Mexican Artists
Unit 10 - las comidasObjectives -
- I can talk about my health describing symptoms of a cold or a flu.
- I can use ser and estar correctly.
- Culture: medicine in Mexico
- I can talk abouit traditional Mexican foods
- I can