1. Listen and follow directions
2. Participate with the class.
3. Show respect for yourself, others, and the materials.
4. Try your best.
5. Enter and exit quietly.For individual behavior issues, the following steps will be taken.Step 1. Students will acknowledge and discuss the reasons for their disruptive behavior.Step 2. Students will move to a different seat and discuss consequences for continued disruptive behavior.Step 3. Students will lose privileges such as playing instruments or participation in other activities.
- Students will be sent to the office with a Disciplinary Referral Form for continual, persistent disruption or for conduct that is harmful to themselves and/or others.