Rewards and Consequences
- Respect others and their property.
- Work quietly and do not disturb others.
- Raise your hand to share information.
- Pay attention and listen carefully.
- Follow all directions the first time they are given.
- Keep your hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Complete and turn in all your work on time.
- Arrive on time and be prepared with your materials.
- Verbal Praise for a job well done
- Stickers and various class awards
- Star of the Week
- Lunch with Mrs. Khan
- Treasure box
- Educational games
- Brag note from the teacher to take home
Possible Consequences include:
Behavior Lights:Green- Ready to learnBlue- Good JobPurple-OutstandingYellow-WarningRed-Consequence
- Verbal warning
- Clip down to yellow light
- Conference with teacher
- Loss of recess time
- Parent notification