- Click the blue "flying Windows' icon" in the far lower left of the desktop screen.
- Highlight over Devices and Printers and click.
- Click "Add a printer" near the top left of the screen.
- Click “Add a network printer” (the second option).
- Select the "name of the printer", (in the Media Center, it's named Library Printer and should already be installed) let it install, click next, then click finish and close the printer install window.
- Now you may print directly to the printer you chose; in the Media Center the printer is at the end of the circulation desk. You should find your document on the grey tray.
See Miss Gardner or a Media Center TA if you need further assistance.