Arrival and Dismissal
- School begins promptly at 8:10 a.m.
- Students go directly to the playground in the morning.
- Students are not supervised on the campus until 7:45 a.m.
- Parents wishing to come on campus must “sign-in” at the office
- School ends at 3:05 p.m.
- Teachers monitor students while they exit the campus for parent pick-up, buses, bike racks and Kid’s Club.
- Please send written notification if an adult other than yourself will be picking-up your child.
Our snack time is brief. We typically spend approximately 5 minutes on eating our snacks. Please help your child select a snack that is able to be enjoyed in a short period of time. Also, snacks are encouraged to be nutritious. Candy is not a snack.
It’s hot outside!!! I encourage children to drink plenty of water throughout the day. However, please remind your child that water bottles are not a toy.