The Community Education offices are located at the District Office, 2935 S. Recker Road, Gilbert. Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.Contact information: (480) 279.7055 or firstname.lastname@example.orgNote: The Arizona Department of Revenue and state statute A.R.S. §15-342 does not permit ECA (extra curricular activities) tax credit dollars to pay for Community Education programs such as Kids Club and Higley Youth Sports League. For further information, please see the State Department of Revenue webpage.
Community Ed Launches New Payment Website
The Community Education’s new payment website is higley.digitalsignup.com. This new software has many features that our families have been asking for:
- Mobile phone friendly viewing, scheduling and payments
- Members can update/change credit card at any time
- Search bar at the top of the website for easier navigation of classes
- Reminders for when classes are coming up
- Easier scheduling for Kids Club
To login, please follow these directions for summer childcare and school year kids club:
- When first logging in to the new website, click “Login” in the right hand corner. Enter the email address previously associated with your account and click “Next”.
- You will be prompted to reset your password. Once your password is successfully reset, you can proceed to login & access your account options by hovering over your initials in the right hand corner.
- If you are having difficulty logging in to your account, please do not create a new account! Please first contact our office for further assistance to prevent duplicate accounts from being created.
- Once you are logged into your account you can search Kids Club Summer Childcare in the search bar at the top of the website.
- Select the childcare option and proceed with registering your student(s). There will be additional information needed, and a registration packet to fill out.
- Payment is due at the time of registration. If you had any past due balances in the old system, it was brought over to the new system and will need to be paid before registering for the Summer Childcare Program.
- If you are a receiving financial assistance, please contact Nicole Secord at 480.279.7158 for further assistance.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 480.279.7055 Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Community Education Location
Community Education offices are located at the District Office, 2935 S. Recker Road, Gilbert, AZ 85295
480. 279.7055, firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours: 7:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
Registration and payments for all programs is online.
The Community Education Department plans and offers:
Kids Club Camps
Higley Youth Sports League
Sports Camps and Clinics
The Community Education Department handles the billing for:
Early Childhood Development Centers
High School Summer School