HIGLEY HEALTH OFFICEOffice Hours: 7:00am - 3:00pmParents please remember to keep your student home if they:
- need to self-quarantine due to potential exposure,
- are not well and are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, or
- are awaiting COVID-19 test results, or
- have received a positive COVID-19 test result, or
- someone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19
Students should not be sent to campus and directly to the Health Office. If student is ill they should remain home and see physician if needed.
Thank you for doing your part to help keep our schools healthy.
Please feel free to contact the Health Office if you have any questions or concerns and to inform the health office of COVID 19 related absences.Thank you,Shamieka Ruffin(480) 279.7315HIGLEY.. Connect…Engage…Inspire!!