Support HUSD and receive up to a $400 AZ Tax Credit. Your tax dollar donations fund extra-curricular activities and opportunities for students. If you wish to make a donation, please see our Tax Credit page for more information.
HHS Testing Updates:
Advanced Placement (AP)
Attention AP students/families. It is AP exam ordering season!
Who: 9-12 Grade Students enrolled in AP classes at Higley High School
What: AP Exams
When: Spring Semester (Q4), May 2-13, 2022
Where: Higley High School
- Exams will be administered on site during the regular school day
- AP Test Schedule
Cost: $96 per exam
- AP Seminar & AP Research-$144 per exam
Registration: Monday August 9th--Friday October 15th
- Pay online @ org/higleyhigh by choosing first “School Cash Online,” then “InTouch Online Payments” OR “Student Fines/Fees”
- Contact Ms. Davis at the HHS Bookstore if you have any questions
- If your student has testing accommodations on his/her active 504 Plan or IEP and would like to test with accommodations, please email Krista Tate @ email@example.com no later than Friday, October 1st with this request
NSLP Program Students:
- If your student is a member of the Federal Free/Reduced Lunch Program and would like to apply for an exWhere: Higley High School
- am fee reduction, please see Ms. Tate for more information
Parchment.com for your Transcript Needs
Higley High School is proud to offer Parchment.com services for all of your transcript needs. For details on requesting transcripts please go to the Programs/Services tab, choose the Registration tab, and then choose the Requesting a High School Transcript tab.
Register My Athlete
In an attempt to streamline the athletic clearance process, Higley High School is going paperless.
Using the enclosed instructions, you will now complete the athletic clearance packet electronically at RegisterMyAthlete.com. All forms can be viewed and signed electronically, and additional required forms (i.e.-physical forms, etc.) can be uploaded to your account.
Please follow the enclosed instructions to register your students for athletic clearance, for the 2020-2021 academic school year. If you have any questions, contact the Elizabeth Lafayette Ronchetto in Athletic Department at 480.279.7317
Headlines & Features
Twenty years ago, on September 11th, Jennifer Oberstein had just exited the subway in Battery Park when the first plane hit the World Trade Center.
The Air Force Junior ROTC program packed eight pallets of goods for Feed the Children.
Two years ago, three students from Higley High School won the national scholarship to spend their summer in China and South Korea to expand on their foreign language skills.
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM HHS Girls FR/JV/Varsity Volleyball @ Casteel