HUSD enrollment information

Welcome to the Higley Unified School District! If you are new to our district and are ready to register your child, click a link to the left to download the Registration Packet appropriate for your child's grade level.

Registration for all students in kindergarten to 12th grades should be done at the home school - the campus which your child will attend. Boundary maps can be found on the links on the left. Please complete the registration forms and bring the completed forms, along with all appropriate documentation outlined below, to the home school during business hours.

Registrations received prior to 2 p.m. can start school the next day; however, transportation will be the responsibility of the parent/guardian. For registrations received after 2 p.m., there is a one-day processing period before the student can start school. Here is a checklist with the documents needed for registration:

• Completed registration packet
• Birth certificate
• Immunization record
• Proof of residency (contract on your house, rental or lease agreement, electric bill)
• Driver's license
• Authorization and the release of records

If applicable, also provide records for the following:
• Withdrawal grades
• Withdrawal slip from previous school
• Unofficial transcript
• Child custody court documentation
• Special education records
• Discipline and attendance records
• Lunch program application
Information about Kindergarten Registration can be found on our Kindergarten Round-up page.   
The district also offers an early childhood development program at two sites. For information, Early Childhood Education Center Website.