Welcome to the Higley Unified School District. Classes began August 5th! We are currently accepting enrollments for all of our campuses.
If you are new to our district and are ready to register your child for the 2013-14 school year, click here
to find the Registration Packet appropriate for your child's grade level.
Registration for all schools can be done at the campus your child will attend.
District boundary maps for elementary, middle school and high school are located here
. Please complete the registration forms and bring the completed forms, along with all appropriate documentation outlined below, to the home school during business hours.
Here is a checklist with the documents you need to provide for registration:
• Completed registration packet
• Birth certificate
• Immunization record
• Proof of Residency (contract on your house, rental or lease agreement, electric bill)
• Driver's license
• Authorization and the release of records
If applicable, also provide records for the following:
• Withdrawal grades
• Withdrawal slip from previous school
• Unofficial transcript
• Child Custody Court Documentation
• Special education records
• Discipline and attendance records
• Lunch program application